About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Monday 6 May 2013

Blogging a little too soon?

Well I wanted to put a blog up even though this project is not finished! Whilst rummaging through my craft things last night I came across something I had completely forgotten about.

A couple of years ago on a rainy afternoon I sat with both of my children discovering the art of zen tangle. We all started a project and enjoyed looking at all the different patterns we could do on the net. I managed to completely fill an a5 side of white paper over the period of a couple of days. My hands of course were dropping off but was quite proud of my achievement, albeit a bit busy and unorganised and thought I would hang on to it.

Well today it has been on my photocopier, reduced in size and I have started to decorate. Not sure how it will turn out yet but hey ho I've had it a couple of years, hopefully it won't take me as long to complete!

I would love you to leave a comment and let me know what you think. I know it is rather unusual but I am rather fond of it and have plenty more ideas to use it for other project.

Bank holiday hugs. X x x x






10 comments:

  1. Wow, isn't it funny how we can discover great pleasure in old crafts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is stunning!!! Not done Zentangle for years, must give it a go. Thank you for the inspiration.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous zentangle, love the colourings and look forward to seeing what else you do with it.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - love it. Saw someone doing zentangle at a craft show and the things on the wall were amazing - maps and everything. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fantastic!! love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work Clare! Can't wait to see what else you do!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So amazing! Looks incredible coloured too! I've tried it but find it really hard, your so clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another stunning make my lovelie, great work and so effective xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, this is lovely Clare! How nice that you made it with your children, fond memories! xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.