About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Thursday 10 April 2014

Will it work..............?

Well I am blogging this card, one I made a while ago but thought I would have a go at entering it into a blog competition so wish me luck as I've not had much luck with linking up before.

The stamps I've used on this card are from Lavinia stamps and I have created the background using distress inks.



Crafty hugs,

Clare x x x 


22 comments:

  1. Love this card Clare - wonderful colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love how you have done the background and the colours you picked Hugs Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Clare, and yes it's linked up perfectly, thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia Stamps, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe thank god I've got the hang of it! I'm not usually a technophobe but was thinking I'd have to give up the idea of entering a challenge. :-) ...... Feeling accomplished!

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous, so atmospheric and beautiful scene you have created. Good luck in the challenge.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Clare, love the bunnies. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card, Clare....love it! The stamping is great and the colours are wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia Stamps....xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's beautiful, reminds me of watership down..
    Floss
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very lovely, good luck
    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful Lavinia card, love your soft colours! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bunnies... Love the layout, Px

    ReplyDelete
  11. It really does work. You've answered your own question.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw this is lovely. Fab colours x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card, brilliant layout x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a fantastic card love the scene and atmosphere you have created :) keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful background you have created - fabulous card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card I love the background lovely colors too

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is super work .. I like it a lot!! Thank you and good luck with your entry into our Lavinia Stamps challenge

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for all of your comments x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. such warm colours you've used and great background too! love it! Many thanks for joining the Lavinia Stamps challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.