About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Thursday 22 May 2014

Mixed media mayhem!

Well good evening folks.  Unusual for me to blog during the week but I thought I would blog what I have been playing with this week.  I thought I would try my hand at something new and work on a canvas.  I haven't had to invest in anything new I have just used what was in my stash.  I have had loads of fun playing and trying out lots of new techniques.


I don't think that I'll be the next Picasso but I have found this very therapeutic and really enjoyed piecing this together.  

It's half term next week which means more time for crafting and blogging and possibly a little bit of housework :-)

Thank you for taking the time to have a look, don't forget to add yourself as a follower as I love to visit new blogs myself.

Crafty hugs, 


Clare x x x 


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous canvas, I love the texture and dimension you have achieved. I love the flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great canvas - love those colours and the textures and the flowers are beautiful.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.