About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Sunday 3 August 2014

Family

Hi it's Clare again with my weekly blog for Bee Crafty. Well I said last week that I was going to try something different each week and that is exactly what I have done. When I was scooting around on Sunday I found some little wooden hearts and thought that is something I haven't done before.

 

For my heart I have used:

Dylusions crushed grape

Dylusions white linen

Inkables template damask

Beautanicals cow parsley stamp

Family masterpiece small stamp

Liquid pearls

Gesso

 

I started off by giving the heart a coat of gesso and waited for it to dry. I then sprayed with crushed grape and once again let it dry. With the Inkables damask stencil I sprayed it with dylusions white linen, yes you've got it, for the final time it was drying.

A while later I stamped with a versamark ink pad the sentiment and cow parsley and sprinkled with black embossing powder. Finally I added some white opal liquid pearls ( they are white, for some reason they seem to adopt the colour underneath) and replaced the twine and some ribbon from my stash.

 

 

That's me over and out for another week. I wonder what I will get upto next week.

 

Big hugs,

Clare x x x

 

3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Clare. Love the colour and what you've done with your heart. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Clare, love the beautiful colour and the sentiment is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is fabulous......love the colour, the background and the sentiment.....brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.