About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Sunday 7 September 2014

Hope in Green!

Hi folks it's Clare here, back with a little piece of Bee Crafty inspiration for you. I've a little bit of Banksy again for you. I never tire of finding ways to use these fabby stamps, be it different colour ways or mediums.
For this card I have used:
Rather then stamp in black I wanted to stamp in contrasting colours and chose my greeny shades of distress inks, the main image blue and the foliage in grey.
I coordinated my matting and layering to match the inks that I stamped with.

I hope that you are all having a super weekend. I know I'll be making the most of my weekend as it's back to work for me on Monday no more mid morning craftiness for me but I'm sure I will find some time (and energy) to get crafty in the evening.

Crafty hugs,
Clare x x x x



4 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.