About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Sunday 8 February 2015

Love is in the air, Bee Crafty Fleur & Freddie

Happy Sunday my lovelies. I'm back with the adorable Bee Crafty couple, Fleur and Freddie and a little technique I recently found whilst flicking through one of my crafty mags.

 

 

 

For these cards I used:
 
 

I started off by stamping my image and painting the heart with distress inks. As the background is going to be quite vibrant I decided to leave my loving couple plain and covered them in glossy accents.

 

 

Once the glossy accents were dry I inked my template with distress inks and lightly spritzed them with water so the inks would blend. I then applied my template to the card with a sheet of paper over the top and brayer end so the ink would transfer onto the card.

 
 

 

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I love to hear your comments.

 

Happy crafting,

Clare x x x

 

 

9 comments:

  1. Love both of these cards.....the stamps are fab, and that's a great background technique xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Clare, love the beautiful backgrounds.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Clare These are fabulous, love the background and the images are so cute. Great colours.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Clare both cards are gorgeous cards the images are so cute. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fab backgrounds and images

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cool creations! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards. Love them all x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clare these are both wonderful and a fabulous step by step, thank you for sharing hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.