About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Sunday 15 March 2015

Clare DT - Leafy Butterflies

Hi there it's time for a Bee Crafty moment and this week I chosen to show you a crafty make with a feminine touch just for Mother's Day.

 

For this card I used:

BEAUTanicals - Maple outline

Wordage - Family masterpiece

Inkables template - basket weave

Inkables template - Alternative circles

Distress inks

Liquid pearls

Black & white pen from stash

 

 

To make this card I blended my chosen distress inks over a masked piece of card to leave a white area at the bottom.

 

On some spare card I blended the same inks and then stamped the maple outline stamp over the top. I fussy cut these and put to one side.

 

Through the basket weave template I inked some black soot and through the circles I blended some spiced marmalade.

 

I used the small maple outline stamp to make my baby butterflies and added some doodles through the middle for the body.

 

After that I stamped on the sentiment in black ink. I then applied my butterfly wings and once again added some doodling for the large butterfly's body.

 

To finish off I added some more doodles to the stencil and some liquid pearls.

 

Thank you for having a look at my blog today. Please feel free to leave a comment and remember to hit the follow button at the top of the page to see what I get up to next.

 

Happy crafting,

 

Clare x x x

 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous background and design. Happy Mother's Day
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card so colourful ,,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly gorgeous, Clare, so colourful and shiny, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is amazing. Love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely colourful and glossy creation. Love the sentiment too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Clare, A stunning card, love the colours and the doodling.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Clare this is a gorgeous card I love everything about it. Hugs Jackie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.