About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Sunday 5 April 2015

Clare DT - Believe

Good morning bloggers. I'm fresh back from my holiday in cornwall and back in just in time to write up my weekly blog for Bee Crafty. When i recently went to the NEC i picked up some of Bee Crafty's newest additions from the Alisa Kay Designs and thought i would have a little play.

 

 

 

 

For this card i used

Yueltide - Believe stamp

Banksy inspired - Hope

Alisa Kay designs - Astral asparagus

Alisa Kay designs - Meteroid Mushrooms

Backdrop Borders - Dandies

Distress inks

A wink of stella - clear pen

Distress pens

Liquid pearls

 

 

 

 

I started off by stamping the mushroom and asparagus and masking them off with masking fluid. After that a created the moon lit background using distress inks.

 

I stamped on the 'Believe' stamp, 'dandies' and 'Hope' using black ink. I removed the masking fluid and painted in the mushrooms and asparagus using distress inks and i highlighted them using my picket fence distress pen. To complete them i added some liquid pearls.

I used my seedless preserve distress pen to highlight around the images to make them pop and finally with my wink of stella pen i added some shimmer to Hope and the Believe sentiment.

 

 

 

 

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous Clare. Love the scene you have created.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant, Clare. Loving those new stamps, they're fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, its fab!
    Claire
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant scene on your card Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Clare this is a gorgeous card I love the scene you have created. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous scene, love the image. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Clare, A beautiful magical card, love the colours and the scene.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.