About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Saturday 22 August 2015

Clare DT - Banksy Boi and Dylusion Paints

Happy weekend everyone. What a week it's been with our wet summer weather! It does mean you can get some guilt free crafting in when the weather is so nasty. I'm here today blogging for Bee Crafty using a stamp from the Inspired by Bansky range and one of the new Wordage stamps.

 

For this project I used:

Ranger tags

Dylusion paints

Inkables mask - brick wall

Inkables mask - Metal alpha

Inspired by Banksy - Banksy boy

Wordage - Definition Boy

Clear gesso

 

 

To start this project I scraped some clear gesso through the brick wall stencil and waited for it to dry. Once dried I was able to paint.

With a dry brush I painted random areas with Fresh lime and Vibrant Turquoise. Before the paint was too dry I used the metalwork alpha stencil and rubbed through the stencil with a wet wipe.

When the paint was dry I was able to stamp using Banksy Boy and the Wordage definition stamp.

That's it from me today folks. I hope to be here a little more often next week the children are away which will mean I have oodles of crafting time available.

 

Happy crafting,

 

Clare x x x

 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, full of dimension and texture.
    hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag Claire, loving the colours and embossing. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a fantastic tag I love the stamps and the texture. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant....love the stamp and the stencil you've used, and the colours are just perfect! Great tag xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.