About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Friday 30 October 2015

Naughty Kitty!

Hello my lovelies, I hope you are all well and good? I have had the week off for half term and unfortunately along with that came the half term lurgy. I havent blogged as much as I intended to this week but as I have felt a bit brighter today I allowed myself some time in the craft room to have a little play in my journal.

 

My bad kitty was inspired by Tracey Scott, you can visit her blog by clicking on her name. In last months Craft Stamper Tracey wrote a fabulous article about how she creates her whimsical animal characters. So with this on my mind it was time to have a go myself.

I created this page in my small Dylusions journal with Dylusion paints (cushed grape/vibrant turquoise/bubblegum pink/white/black) on the background. I painted the pages with black first, dried and then built up the colours on the page.

I stamped using Dylusions heart stamps (from Around the Edge set). I also used a Dina Wakely heart stencil in the background.

I drew Kitty Cat into my journal, painted with white paint and continued to add colour with my Neocolour II crayons and pencil crayons.

Well I'm not sure that Kitty ended up as cute as Tracey's creations. I think that Kitty has been up to no good as her expession carries an element of mischeif!

 

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments you can do this below. If you would like to keep up to date with my blog you can follow by clicking on one of the above links.

 

Have a lovely weekend everyone

Hugs,

Clare x x x

1 comment:

  1. Love kitty's expression and love your page . Fabulous colouring. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.