About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Saturday 21 November 2015

Clare DT - Bauble star

Good morning bloggers, here I am again with my weekly spot for Bee Crafty. This week I would like to share with you a couple of cards I have made using the delightful Bauble Star stamp. This versatile stamp lends itself to many different techniques in order for you to knock out your christmas cards at a rate of knots!

 

For this card i used the following:

Bauble star stamp

Seasons greetings

For this card I used:

Bauble star stamp

Believe stamp

Beautanicals - large branch stamp

Snowflakes stamps

Holographic embossing powder

White embossing powder

White paint pens

 

So there you have it a couple of different styled cards using the same stamp. Why not pop over to Bee Crafty today. There is time to buy for your christmas makes and you can check out the amazing new stamps as seen on Hochanda this week. I for one have already placed my order!

Happy crafting folks,

Hugs,

Clare x x x

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.