About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Saturday 9 January 2016

Making new memories.

Good morning bloggers, thank crunchie it's the weekend! The first week back is always a killer but I have survived and I'm really looking forward to getting into the craft room.

I'm here this week to share with you some more of Bee Crafty's lovely stamps. I just love to use butterflies when making cards and when Bee Crafty recently released some of the fluttering fancies I was overjoyed.

 

For this project I used:

Butterflies set #4

Wordage The best thing about making memories

Distress inks

Embossing powder

Liquid pearls

 

I started off by stamping my butterflies with watermark ink. I wanted the parts of the butterflies that lie within the colour band to appear white and the parts that were outside to be coloured so I carefully applied my embossing powder.

I then applied my distress inks and blended my colours together. The sentiment was stamped with blackink and then heat embossed with clear ep.

Finally some of my favourite pearly dots to ice my card.

 

Well I hope that your first week of the new year has been a good one? Here's to making lots of crafty memories for 2016.

 

Crafty hugs,

Clare x x x

 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stamps and I love the colours you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the two tone butterflies x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever the two tone butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours and LO of this, Beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Clare, how you have done the butterflies is amazing. I love the bands of colour. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Clare this is a stunning card I love the butterflies and the band of colour. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Clare. What a gorgeous card, love the design and those Butterflies are so pretty. Beautiful colours.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow love this. Fabulous card Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.