About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Monday 19 February 2018

Indigoblu - Stay Inspired

  Hey guys, this week I have been stamping with these wonderful Indigoblu Stamps!  The 
Big Butterfly is one of my favourite stamps .


On a plain MDF clipboard,  I picked up from a local store, I painted the clipboard with Paperartsy Fresco Acrylics: Amethyst, Bougainvillea & Chalk.  I stamped directly onto the clipboard using Indigoblu Big Butterfly & Tiny Backgrounds.  The inspiring sentiment came from  the Dreams come True set.





I stamped the large butterfly with versamark black ink, heat embossed with a frosted crystal embossing powder and glazed with some Paperartsy metallic glaze.I love that this has created extra texture on the butterfly.


I hope you have enjoyed your visit today? 

Happy crafting.

Clare. 


1 comment:

  1. Beautifully decorated clipboard, love the background design and choice of colour. That butterfly is amazing. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.