About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Clare, I live in the South West of England in the seaside town of Torquay. I adore playing with inks, paints and generally getting messy. It is the calm place which fits in between my hectic life whilst working as an outreach support worker, looking after my son, daughter, foster son and hubby. Not forgetting our gorgeous springer spaniel, Suzi.

Monday 2 April 2018

You can never have too much happy!

  Hi guys, this week I've been playing with Paperartsy Infusions.  Infusions are amazing bursts of powdered colour dye, which explode when you spritz with water.



Along with the Infusions I used Tracy Scott's/Paperartsy stamp set ETS14.



I chose to use the Infusions through stencils.  In the background I sprinkled Black Knight through my chosen stencil, spritzed with water and allowed it to dry before I continued with my stamping.


For the flower I used Sunset Beach, allowing to dry before I stamped my image.  I fussy cut out the flower and coloured the petals using Jane Davenport Mermaid Markers.


I added in my own doodles to the tag before adding some accents with stickles and glossy accents.

A HUGE Thank You to all who participated in last weeks blog hop, we had an amazing response!  So excited to announce the winner of my  $10 voucher! Drum roll please........Congratulations Kathi-Kats Tales of Stamping.

Happy Crafting to you all,

Clare


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous bright tag, never would of thought to put infusions through a stencil, thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.